Oct 27, 2007

We need some fun to understand that we're alive or just bristols!

Usually I tell that "people can feel themselves alive only trough pain", but today I would not agree:)
As for bristols, I'll explain not to shock you so much:-) Svetlana - one of the girls on Irina's birthday party - saw on women's toilet a picture of a women with a big (size 4 or even 5) bristols. Picture as a picture, one of thousands of ones on toilet's doors to identify whom it for. Probably because of alcohol or she was simply in a fun mood, but most part of the evening she indignanted that this picture offends her as a woman. And of cause that was the reason of many jokes and even toasts:)
I'm uploading an archive the photos from the party at the moment, so it'll take for a while. Tomorrow I'll edit the topic and post some of them here with the description:)
Now sleep.... just sleep:)

/*added at 17.30 MSK*/
Finally made some sort in photos.
Some I like more than others.
Sveta showing the girl on the toilet's picture:


Anton. Not sure what he wanted to express:


This what I call "Severe men's friendship" (Fastik & Stealth):


And of cause how can I forget the centered person of the evening: Ira. Happy Birthday, my old friend. You're the best! :-)


Others are here (the main and the best part of MSK support dep)

No comments: