Oct 22, 2007

There're moments in once life when you desperately want/need to change something. I'm having one of such moments right now, when everything (emotions, mind) seems to be under control, when work takes 100% of time and 100% of strength (no, it's not because of career, I've never had this aim) , it's just a period of time when you cant feel in a different way. I'm having it since spring. and it's not a depression, I'm not a such person. Heh, looks like that was a reason why I started to write blogs, for noone, just for myself.
Now I think I finally found what to change/to do.
I cannot start to write once again, but surely I can take guitar and remember most of all I knew. Wonder, if my fingers remember anything... Jazz ? - No, at least no more :). Metal ? - may be, but I do not have electro guitar and what's the most important I'd need a company for this. Classic? - Yes. Music used to be a great way to free unneeded emotions.
I finally can start with German, will call to find out all the details next week. I 100% won't read Nietzsche and Freud in original, as I dreamed some years ago, this's not possible to learn language in a such level, but anyway, let's see if I'll have any progress. If I can somehow speak I can visit Germany, cause I do not want to visit a country which language I don't understand, Spain was enough for me.
All that I need now is to start to do anything different from work, cause I'm getting crazy there.

mood: what mood o_O?
music: "August" (very old soviet metal)

No comments: