Nov 18, 2007

xxx: refactoring is a bunch of rules how to make a program more 'human'.
xxx: for example, if looking on a button code you see not a 3 functions, but a thousands lines of code, such programmers should be beaten by their heads of backspace. (c) bash.org.ru

Cool quote, isn't it?

Funny day was yesterday. First of all I should start with that Im a fun of Ratatouille cartoon, watched it in the cinema, several times at home, played the game made from the movie and etc. So, yesterday,went to a CD/DVD shop to buy a video for my father and... saw toys of 'Ratatouille' creatures (the same as I found in internet shop some time ago and even had a idea to order some for my collection:)), well, so with the only though "someone stop me!", took 5 (five) of them. Came to the seller and put them before him. In that moment the most interesting was to see his biiig eyes, looking first on me, than to toys-rats, then again on me and on them. Seems that I he could, he would call me a psychiatrist:)


No comments: