Nov 26, 2007

From tears to smile

I've a close friend, after Nastia's death, she became my the oldest friend, a person whom I know more than 19 years. /*Wrote this and wondered how fast time passes:) I still remember when we meet, this's probably one of the first my remembrance, I was 5, she's 9 - hard to imagine, really...*/ Years passed away and despite of that we live in the same house and even on the same floor, we see each other very rare. She's the one of the few people with whom I can be what I am, to take away all the rules, that every person have to follow... he-he and she's the only with whom I do not speak of computers:-))) cause she know 100% nothing about computers:)))) She's as the older sister for me, and even we can not see for months we know that every of us will be near if another one needs help.
Today I got sms from her, she told that finally got divorce. First thought was "what should I answer? To congratulate or to feel sorry?", remembering that they were together passed 8 years and how hard it was for her to throw him out of her life, choose the second variant, thought that if I finish earlier today , could visit her and somehow help. Her answer was very surprising for me, she told that she's the most happy person in the word and going to celebrate the official divorce with a friend. Cool. When tears and pain get their apogee, they disappear...

No comments: