Nov 7, 2007

People are not changing, only our thoughts of them change

Seven years passed away from the day we finished the school, for me, as for person who really hate changes it was a difficult time, that's probably why I stopped any relationship with former classmates, teachers, even with favorite who can help me with formation as a person (he-he, this is another fun story, cause my class teacher wanted me to enter Literature institute to continue with poetry.If she were alive, she'd be surprised of what I'm now).
This morning in the train met the boy, whom I studied in the same class and played music in a jazz band, we say hi and everyone came back to his own thoughts. I was looking on him the most of the way, probably even not to him, but through him to the far, remembering the school years, wonder, were all these people? Cause the only things I know is that not everyone, whom I finished the school with, is alive, most of the girls are married and with children - I'm not talking of them, I almost did not have girl-friends in school - when you're 13-16 years you do not accept people with different interests, I mean some boys fond of heavy metal and a few girls that I could consider as friends. hmmm... or may be even not them... just cough myself on the thought that want to come to the school, alone, walk through the stairs looking to the running children, and when the lesson starts, silently come to the class, sit here and remember the sound of these walls, words that has been already forgotten and may be feel something very-very special...

mood: nostalgia
music: Arida Vortex

No comments: