Aug 15, 2009

photo sessions :)

Seems that I haven't updated my photos for a very long time. Will try to fix it.
Here are my very recent photos from Kolomenskoe garden. All pictures are click-able :)

Near the Moscow river:

On the canon:


The canon reminds me a phallic symbol :-D

From another rainy, but warm Moscow late evening. Some very nice place with lightened trees and benches. The quality is not good, cause it was late and rainy. I was completely wet after the photo session :)


mood: good :)
music: "Apocalyptica"

1 comment:

Deus said...

Wow :-)

deeply impressed. Speakless :-)
The Picture where you at the Riverside, could be made at the Lake Chiemsee where i live. And Lady, you think at Phallus Symbols while you sit on a cannon ... Baaaaaaaad ;-)

But the most nicest Picture is the one, at night, cool lightplay and in the middle of all, a wonderfull and pretty women.

Gainst the wetness i would know something :-)