Feb 28, 2009

Last day of winter 2009


Music often makes me feel something very special, I can even say that it creates my mood. This happens today, I had to leave to buy some food and took mp3 player with me with the last album of russian folk (rock ?) group called "Мельница" ("The mill" in English). Their melodic music, magic voice of their vocalist and probably this warm weather stopped me from going home and made me go behind the railway road to the forest, to be alone, to listen this music to feel everything near me -- mild wind, temperature that reminds coming spring, to see dying snow to remember something that gone away long ago.
Now I just want to share my feelings. my thounghts with you, allow you to see, what I saw, to know what I felt that moments.
I didnt have camera with me, just phone, which camera is not very good :)
These are the places where I used to walk with my dog, when she was alive (she's gone in 2002), this forest is the last home of all my pets who're waiting for me on the other side of Rainbow Brige. As for my dog.. She left long ago, but today I so wished her to be with me, I hardly stopped myself from calling her by name :) when I walking in this forest I feel like she's walking somewhere near me ... :)
I put into playlist only one song, but this song (I do not know why! There is nothing special in it's lyric, just mood) made me so unusually happy, that I was going between the fields with the feeling that noone exists in the world near me, just these paces and my memories :)
mood: happy :)
music: Мельница "Волкодав"

No comments: