Feb 27, 2010

Let's play a game!

Along with a several thousands of other people reading some blog, I was tagged by its author. Now I'm going to write seven things about myself. Lets try to start....

1. I collect rat's and dog's whiskers :) I've almost 100 of them.

2. On the second grade of University, during summer practice, we were trained how to drive a tractor.
It was going to be funny time, but once I sit inside and machine started, I was so scared, that closed my eyes and drove some time with closed eyes :)

3. When I'm alone, I hate silence. I always switch music on to feel comfortable.

4. After finishing school I passed several preliminary examinations to different universities. Just for fun. I liked passing exams.


5. I want to see Germany. This is my dream to take a camera and travel across this country. I do not know why, but it attracts me.

6. I'm found of Pleo and just several months ago really dreamt of having such an electronic pet :-)

7.  This this the first time when I take part in internet game and the first time I was tagged :)

Well... I'm done so far and now I'm tagging all of you, who read this post, let me know if you write 7 things about yourselves, I'd really love to read them :)

mood: good!
music: Крис Кельми "Замыкая Круг"

3 comments:

NikonSniper said...

astarta,
let me know when you are going to germany someday. i know many places to photograph. i used to go to germany 15 times every year for about 8 years in a row.
nikonsniper steve

Anonymous said...

1. أنا أحبك!
2. i love you!
3. ich liebe dich!
4. je t'aime!
5. ti amo!
6. eg elskar deg!
7. я люблю тебя!!

zhapon said...

Астарта привет!
"7 вещей обо мне" родил, положил на свой блог чтоб камменты тебе не портить.